○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Wild Man Suddenly Appears!

Today is the anniversary of the North American release of the Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo celebrated the day by... sending Reggie Fils-Aime to greet all 3DS owners via the StreetPass Mii Plaza. It was a cool little event but surely, it could have been a whole lot more. I mean, Reggie could have granted us additional things from the Plaza mini games like handing us more than the usual one puzzle piece in Puzzle Swap or has super special power to defeat the enemies in Find Mii. Oh well, there is always next year. Perhaps they are waiting to show-off the super cool abilities when Shigeru Miyamoto gets sent our way.

Does this mean that we're close friends and that you'll give me a Wii U at launch?

1 comment:

Chalgyr said...

That was my thought, honestly. Nifty little surprise, but in the end, I'd have enjoyed just a bit more. Plus, I hadn't done the adventure game previously, and didn't realize that casting magic to produce the stupid rabit would