○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Click Here to Restart GameFly

Well, that didn't take long at all did it? I cancelled GameFly earlier this month and I already got a return offer. During the cancellation process, the same discounted amount was offered to me for my second month of subscription - $14.95 - and it was supposed to be a one time offer if I decide to not cancel my account. So now, I have "two weeks" to make a decision whether I want to rent games again or not. I am in dire need to get too many new games at the moment after the last batch I picked up recently but it's always fun to have more games don't you agree? I'll have to think about it. It's not like I won't get another return offer if I turn this one down.


We want your business.
That "What's New" bit is misleading though.
They really need more Shipping Centers that's for sure.

No comments: