○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Exhaustion - A Quick Update

I am almost done with getting everything transported to my new home. The move has been brisk but it's just too time consuming and it is definitely taking a toll on me on a physical level. There are a lot of things to move and hopefully everything will be completed by the end of this week. I have already started restructuring my video game room and the consoles/PC will be hooked up by the end of tomorrow. Unfortunately, I will not have access to the Internet there until sometime next Tuesday and if everything goes accordingly, I plan to make my official comeback then. I miss writing for this site and I look forward to do so again with much frequency (and vigor) very soon!

No comments: