○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, October 17, 2009

New Game Alert!

I picked up Raiden IV for the X-Box 360 today. Wow, I just realized that the last time I picked up a 360 game was in May! It's been a while. I have rented this game on GameFly last month and it is just one of those games that is silly to rent because it takes a long time to master. This game is hard to find locally and I was able to grab a copy of it while I was out of town visiting my close friends this evening. Raiden IV is my 1,994th game! 6 more games to go before I hit 2,000 games.


Soundtrack CD included.
More Japanese shoot-'em-ups for the North American market please.

No comments: