○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New Game Alert!

I picked up Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story for the Nintendo DS in the evening of 09/21/2009 and I didn't get the chance to post the announcement up due to the move. Notice that the picture below was taken in the my old room. Since I know that I will not be able to able to get quick access to my consoles while moving, I thought I should buy something new for one of the handheld systems. From what I have played so far, this game is as funny as the previous entries in the series. I thought that maybe I could finish this by the time I'm all settled in but what ended up happening is that I didn't even play any of my handheld games mid-way into the move due to the extreme muscle cramps and the utter lack of energy. Hey, moving close to 2,000 games from one place to another - in addition to other household items - is not an easy task.


Bowser is so lovable.

No comments: