Hiya folks! Visiting this website and reading my articles help me out tremendously - Thank you so much for all your support!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New Games Alert!

What better way to celebrate the end of the miserable period of pain and limbo that I have gone through over the last couple of weeks than to pick up several new games for my library. I really wanted to pick up Raiden IV for the X-Box 360 but that game is as rare as they come at the retail level. I ended up with Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and Demon's Souls for the PlayStation 3, Dead Space Extraction for the Nintendo Wii, and Patapon 2 for the PlayStation Portable. I almost picked up the import copy of Demon's Soul not too long ago but I am so glad that this game has gotten a North American release. It's one of my most anticipated game to play this year. There is funny story in regards to picking up the retail voucher for Patapon 2 - as we all know, this game can be purchased on the PlayStation Network Store. I actually need an extra PSP game case to replace one where the UMD holder is broken so now I got one! By the way, there is actually a game manual that comes with the Patapon 2 voucher!


New room, new pose.

No comments: