○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, October 24, 2009

New Games Alert!

I brought home two new games today: Afrika for the PlayStation 3 and Mana Khemia 2: Fall of Alchemy for the PlayStation 2. I was close to getting Uncharted 2: Among Thieves today but when I saw Afrika on the shelf, I was so overjoyed. I moonlight as a professional photographer sometimes and I loved every single second I spent playing Pokémon Snap on the Nintendo 64. So it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that Afrika, a game where you photograph wild animals, is able to take precedence over some action adventure game. However, I just had to pick up Mana Khemia 2 - new role playing games on the PlayStation 2, especially the ones made by Gust, can be hard to find once they are sold out: I still regret not picking up Ar Tonelico 2: Melody of Metafalica when it was sitting right in front of me early this year. 4 more before I hit 2,000 games!


Photography + Alchemy = Yummy Games
The ugly "Only on PlayStation" banner is now on the PS2 cover as well.

No comments: