○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Out of Nowhere... Celestine Soraka!!!

I logged on to the League of Legends client tonight and saw that... Gasp! A new skin has been released for my all time favorite LoL champion, Soraka the Starchild! It's called Celestine Soraka and that splash art...


Now, I have gotten alternate skins for this game many times in the past but I have never, ever spent full price for any of them and that I would only unlock them when they are on sale. But, this is Soraka and that outfit looks so wicked so I decided to go ahead and unlock it right away. Thank you Riot Games for making a game that I love to play every single day, so here's a bit of cash for you!

Such a fitting look for such a celestial being.

No comments: