○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, March 5, 2012

DOTA 2 in My Steam Client!

I cannot believe this... I finally got access to the DOTA 2 beta from Valve today. I was so surprised that at first I thought it was a spam email. I am a big fan of the multiplayer online battle arena genre, mainly thanks to League of Legends and only time will tell if DOTA 2 will be able to dethrone LoL. Though I practically have played DOTA in the form of Heroes of Newerth, I have always adored the way DOTA 2 looks. I plan on playing against the bots first before I start playing against other players and I really hope that the community will not disappoint me - that they will be welcoming and friendly and if not, I am hoping that Valve will match Riot Games' tenacity when it comes to promoting a healthy, positive environment for all the players. The game is being downloaded by my Steam client as I am writing this. I cannot wait to play the game!

I cried... I actually cried when I got this email.

No comments: