○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, January 30, 2015

Steam Going Hyperdimension

I was quite shocked but very pleased today when I saw that Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 was released on Steam. Now if there is one genre that is severely lacking on Steam, it would be the Japanese Role Playing Games and I believe we can thank Square Enix for their Steam release of Final Fantasy XIII that triggered what could be a new trend in the forever growing gaming market on Valve's digital distribution channel. Though this game is hardly a shining example for the genre - I remember playing the sequel on the PlayStation 3 and thought it was mediocre - this is a release that must be supported by the Steam community if we are to see more of these kind of games being available on the platform. Thank you Idea Factory for releasing this game on Steam!

Another monumental Steam release. It has a 50% off introductory price discount too!

No comments: