○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Mystery Gift Reward from Riot Games

Riot Games has decided to bless League of Legends players who maintained a positive attitude in 2014 with a Mystery Gift after the end of the recent Snowdown event. I just received mine when I logged in less than half hour ago and it rolled the Jurassic Kog'Maw skin! Thank you Riot! It is certainly a cool skin though nothing can beat the perfection that is Monarch Kog'Maw that I have already unlocked back in 2011. I sure wish I got something for one of my skinless champions but of course that's just the luck of the draw. I really love that Riot is taking care of those who play this game without hurting others.

That message makes me want to keep playing the game!

It's Skylander Funny Bone's long distant cousin.

No comments: