○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Make Love to Your... Eyes?

Do you want to give your eyes a little bit of a treat? No, I don't recommend actual eye copulation, but I stumbled into an interesting experience of visual over-stimulation earlier today. If you ever played The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, you know that the game looks so washed-out when it comes to the colors. Everything has a muted, neutral tone to them with a pop of color here and there. Well, stopping after hours of Skyrim on my Personal Computer, I decided to boot up League of Legends almost immediately and when I jumped into that game, I thought someone was wrong with my display because all the colors looked screaming bright as they bled out messily on top of one another! It took several minutes before my eyes were finally adjusted to the drastic change of color-scheme but I have never experience eyegasm before until today because that sensation of seeing colors clawing into your very eyes... It's quite unique.

From this...

...to this...

...then this? Eyegasm.

No comments: