○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Appreciate Your Middle Finger

The middle finger... Amongst all your other cute little fingers, the middle finger is the one with the bad reputation but do you know that both of your middle fingers are very important in your gaming life? The conventional game controllers rest comfortably on top of those fingers and for those who are right-handed like myself, you use it to repeatedly hit your right mouse button. Imagine for a moment that something happened to one of your middle fingers... Now wouldn't that be really, really horrible?

Love your middle finger and be aware of its many important uses.

Well, I can tell you by experience that you should really take good care of your middle fingers. On Tuesday evening, while I was drying off a coffee mug in the kitchen, the handle broke off and the side of my right middle finger slid alongside the sharp broken handle, resulting in a really nasty cut. It was a deep and gory, half an inch long and of course, it was rather bloody and for a moment, I even considered getting a stitch for it but I eventually didn't. I cleaned up the wound and put a band-aid on it. The cut was still a bit open yesterday when put a fresh band-aid on but it's finally closing up today. To my own detriment, I still decided to do some League of Legends on the Personal Computer yesterday, which didn't help, but I just couldn't stop myself. My right clicking was seriously impaired, resulting in quite a number of misplays. The pain wasn't bad but my middle finger just didn't want to do what I wanted it to do. I should have skipped gaming entirely yesterday definitely because the sooner the cut is healed, the faster I could play games regularly. So make sure that you take good care of your middle fingers, my fellow gamers, and the next time you see someone sticking one up at you, you may want to blow it a kiss or something.

No comments: