Hiya folks! Visiting this website and reading my articles help me out tremendously - Thank you so much for all your support!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Families Are Happy with Wii U!

Gasp! It looks like families all across America are happy with the Wii U as exemplified by three family interview videos posted on the Wii U website. Apparently, they don't care about game variety as long as they can play as a family and this seems to be what Nintendo is trying to achieve since there are hardly any Wii U exclusive games on the system. I learn from the videos that with the Wii U, you don't even have to subscribe to cable anymore because it replaces the need to watch television as long a you have Hulu Plus and Netflix: Super-excited mom, you could just hook up any raggedy Personal Computer to your display to accomplish that. I also learn that Nintendo likes to use artificial settings for their videos. I think it would have been cool - and slightly more believable - if they would just interview the featured families in their own living rooms. I have a feeling that Nintendo is regretting the fact that they named the system Wii U since these videos tried to distinguish it from Nintendo Wii. Well, if I was a non-gaming dad, the whole Wii Wii would probably confuse me too. I urge you to check out these heart-warming videos, especially if you don't have a Wii U so that you can be utterly convinced to get the system... today!

If you think he's slick, wait until you see his dad busting out some moves.

No comments: