○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A Lengthy Christmas

I just want to wish you my dear readers, a very merry Christmas and I hope that you have a lot of fun today in everything that you do. This year is the first year that I am celebrating Christmas with the new member of the family, my sweet Yoshi, so it felt a little different as the spouse and I get to spoiling her a bit this morning. Poor Yoshi has to stay home this afternoon however because the family will be meeting at a restaurant for our Christmas lunch. With the big additions to my Game Room that I have accumulated over the past several months, in the form of the Personal Computer updates, the new high definition display as well as the Wii U, I think I've had my share of gifts this year but I know there are still some surprises left for me today. Happy gaming and I sure hope that Santa is being generous with you this Christmas as well.
 
Make your Christmas merrier by getting Nights: Into Dreams... on Steam!

No comments: