○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, December 17, 2012

Nights: Into Your Freakin' PC...

I have been patient, actually more like very patient, when it comes to the high definition re-release of Nights: Into Dreams... It was released on both the PlayStation 3 and the X-Box 360 in early October of this year and like always, the PC release was supposed to follow soon but it didn't. You may be aware that this very game, originally released on the SegaSaturn, is listed as one of the greatest games I have ever played so there were many times when I actually felt weak over the past couple of months that almost made me get the PS3 version. But I kept holding to my conviction that the best version is just around the corner and today, out of the blue, the game has finally arrived on Steam! Thank you Sega, and thank you Valve for this great gift. What are you waiting for? Get on Steam and buy this incredible game like now!
 
My eyes... Am I... Crying?

No comments: