○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Even F1 Race Stars Is Better than Mario Kart 8

As I have expressed in the past, I was so disappointed with Mario Kart 8 for the Wii U. It was shockingly dry, dull, uninspired, and just plain lazy. Even the first downloadable pack that I do have access to which includes new tracks and lame duplicate characters couldn't save the game from being just mediocre. The game is certainly not horrible but I was surprised to find out that I actually like F1 Race Stars better when I finally played that game again earlier today. Now F1RS is as basic as a kart game can get but its impressive, fantastical racing tracks, aggressive AI, and joyful spirit really made me feel like I was playing a really special game. I noticed that I had never even completed the game's career mode and now that I have tasted F1RS sweet gameplay again, I plan to get things done for sure. Before today, I always thought that Mario Kart 8 was the superior kart racer between the two. This proves to show that unless you replay the older games, you can never rule them out to be worse than any of the more recently released titles, even if those games are made by the likes of Nintendo.

F1RS may not have magnetic tracks but you still get to defy gravity big time.

No comments: