○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, October 11, 2009

New Games Alert!

I almost forgot to check out the $5 game sale that is currently happening at Direct2Drive - they are celebrating their 5th year anniversary. I haven't been on that site ever since I downloaded The Path and I only knew about the sale through an email from a friend early this week. I am so glad to have visited the site because I was able to buy 5 games from the long list of games available: Battlestations: Pacific, Elven Legacy, Mount & Blade, Penumbra Collection, and World in Conflict Gold Edition. Today is the last day of the sale so if you are interested in this incredible deal, make sure to visit Direct2Drive today. They even have Bioshock for only $5 and it is the best version of the game across all platforms.


A small fraction of the titles on sale.
I missed out on some of the earlier offerings though.

No comments: