○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Games Played 09/22/2008

Spore - PC
Sky Odyssey - X-Box 360
Too Human - X-Box 360


RANDOM GAME OF THE DAY:


Giga Wing 2 (2001)
Developer: Takumi
Platform: Sega Dreamcast
Purchase Date: 06/23/2001


Up to 4 players can join in on the madness.

2D shooters are cool. I wish that there are more of them on the current generation consoles. Giga Wing 2 is crazy fun. The unique feature of the game is the ship's "Reflect Barrier" system that allows it to offensively deflect enemy fire while being shielded for a short period of time. This allows the ship to survive through inescapable enemy shots and learning the enemy patterns is a must for anyone to be good at the game. I will probably be playing this a bit more now that I am reminded of it.

LIBRARY STATUS: 4 out of 5

No comments: