○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, October 4, 2013

Extramarital Affairs Require Time Concentration

About two years ago, I found myself being involved in an affair. It didn't last very long though and I thoroughly enjoyed myself during that time but for some reason, I stopped it from continuing. Why did I do that? What was wrong with me to deny such beauty and perfection? It was an almost otherworldly opportunity and I was very happy with how it was going. I didn't get caught and there was no risk. So it's time... Time to renew it and see where it would take me.

I am sorry I left you behind without explanation. Let's do this again!

No comments: