○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Finally... A Janna Skin!

Janna is one of my favorite champions in League of Legends for the Personal Computer and just like Soraka, it took a long while for the skin thing to happen to her. But  last night, I have finally granted her an alternate look in the game in the way of Hextech Janna. It's probably the most... different skin out there for Janna if you don't count the incredible looking Victorious Janna skin. Since I mostly play the Howling Abyss map these days though, I hardly get to play Janna because the picks are random. Perhaps it's time to get back to Summoner's Rift before I get too rusty to play that standard LoL match.

I don't get the whole Hextech thing in LoL but I don't have a lot of choices here.

No comments: