○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Chit the Mascot

Do you know how much I love the ability to add custom image to the grid view of the Steam client on the Personal Computer? I spent a good hour or two creating just the right one for Diablo III as well as downloading the ones that were made available by the community. After deleting so many of them, I think that I have finally found the one that I am going to keep.

I was able to fit my lovely banner in there as well!

Instead of just displaying the logo in a variety of crazy ways, I have decided to actually add an image of my favorite character in the game, Chit the Monk! The only problem with this is that I may have to update the image once she is fully equipped in a full legendary set. Oh no, maybe I need to replace this with something more permanent. Here's the image if you would like to invite Chit into your Steam client. Just promise that you will take really good care of her.

No comments: