○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, July 27, 2012

Fridgeroo Drama

The mini refrigerator turned gaming fridge has been struggling to find a permanent spot in my house but I believe that I have found the perfect location for it - in the hallway right outside of the Game Room. That's right, I recently moved it out again because it just didn't look quite right in the room. The gaming fridge may be small but it is still a bit bulky. When I went out to do some grocery shopping with the spouse today, I made sure to get enough goodies for the fridge. I think it's a good thing that I have to actually walk out of the room to access it to discourage me from depleting the supplies too quickly.

Don't be sad for being kicked out of the room for I will come visit you often.

No comments: