○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, July 20, 2012

360 Loving...

No, not that 360! I am referring to my 3 60s in Diablo III for the Personal Computer. I have played this game for 220+ hours of combined gameplay and I would say that the most fun I am having in the game mainly involves leveling up my characters to the maximum level instead of doing the end game stuff which involves a lot of persistence and patience to find the best loot to survive the fun overpowered denizens of the Inferno difficulty mode. Am I ready to press on ahead? I feel that I am but part of me just want to go back and get the last two heroes, the Demon Hunter and Abstinence, to level 60. I suppose once that happens, then I will be forced to finally play through Inferno. Then again, I may just start playing the Hardcore mode. Bottom line: This game is a bottomless cookie jar. Some people say they get bitten when they reach in too far. I however have felt nothing but a moist tongue licking my hand gently from deep within.

Magic mallet of doom.

No comments: