○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Zelda Poster Puzzle Resolved

Took me two months but I finally got all of the latest Nintendo Zelda posters properly posted on the wall. Fortunately, I didn't have to place them on that wall behind the entertainment center in my Game Room like I originally planned. Apparently, if I look hard enough, there are still several secret places where they can reside. I did make an attempt to post one in the hallway but the spouse already had enough of that since one Donkey Kong poster was able to actually make its way out there sometime last year...

Accomplished by displacing the decorative Netflix discs.

Almost broke my back placing this one above my wall shelves.

Link has slain the moo-moo wind chime.

No comments: