○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Switching Stance

Okay, so I always thought it was funny for me to obscure and censor the face of my X-Box LIVE avatar whenever I have him in a screenshot. Well, if you have always wondered how he really looks like, now you are fully invited to drool over the handsome bugger:

It's a little too warm to wear the kimono right now.

I have decided to open myself up a bit, thus the reason why my gamer profiles for the three major gaming services are now being displayed underneath my profile on the right hand side of the blog. What prompted this? Well, my spouse thought that I needed to be a bit more personal in my approach to my writing here. I thought I already did that but who knows, maybe good things may come from all of this.

No comments: