○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Big Picture Mode Bonus?

I was using the Steam Big Picture mode to launch my games today so that it would be easier for me to transition between games while streaming to my twitch.tv channel and I encountered something... fascinating? I was playing Luxor: Evolved when I had unlocked an achievement. Low and behold! The achievement pop-up using Big Picture Mode is pretty darn big:
 
Valve wants to make sure you can see them achievement pop-ups.
 
I am no achievement whore and thank goodness Steam has a cool achievement system but I think that the size enlargement may be something that would make those who love their achievements crazier. So go ahead, achievement whores... Launch your achievement-enabled Steam games using the Big Picture and enjoy having those notifications being rubbed all over your happy face.

No comments: