○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, September 21, 2009

Service "Interruption"

This is my final post until I am all moved in to my new home. Hopefully, I will be able to get myself set up in the new house as quickly as possible. The process of actually moving has started today! As crazy as it sounds, I am trying to keep my video games connected to both an outlet and the Internet as long as I can so those who know me on X-Box Live and the PlayStation Network may still be able to see me taking a quick play every so often: It's a good stress reliever! Until next time, stay safe and happy gaming!


So many things to pack. Aaaaargh!

No comments: