○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Art of Spamming

Not too long ago, I wrote about the significant decrease of spams in World of Warcraft. Today, I found out that there is a new trend of spamming in the game and boy, it's quite an artistic way to do it:


Why do people pay real money for in-game gold? Idiots.

Yes, using level 1 corpses, the spammers carefully form the name of their website on the grounds of populated cities. I'll give them credit for being very clever with this. At first I thought that perhaps this interesting formation was made by a terribly bored guild that was trying to submit a screenshot to the WoW community site. When I Googled the name, I found out that it was just a website for another gold-seller.

On other WoW-related news, I am now complete addicted to the game again. My main character has always been my Undead Priest but I find myself playing my Tauren Druid a lot more. At this rate, my Druid would probably hit level 80 before my Priest does. I have to say that I am happy to be back on WoW. I am raiding dungeons a lot more than doing solo quests and working together with a good group of people is always a lot of fun. Hope to find a cool guild to join very soon.


It's fun to play a Restoration Druid.
She heals so much better than my Priest when he was Holy.



The wait time for battlegrounds is long for anyone below level 80.
I want to get there fast so I can farm honor points like there is no tomorrow.

No comments: