○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, September 18, 2009

Objects Encountered While Packing II

Yesterday, I started working on boxing up my video games slowly and surely in anticipation for my upcoming move. So far, I have taken care of all of my SegaSaturn, PlayStation, and Sega Dreamcast games. Getting my PlayStation 2 and X-Box games are going to be the real challenge. Here are some more interesting things I found while I was packing up.


Dreamcast demo discs.


Demo discs from the Official X-Box Magazine.
Yes, that is a pondering Carl Sagan in the background.



PlayStation demo discs.
I never throw away any of my demo discs.


Misplaced soundtrack CDs that were included with their respective games.

No comments: