○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Game Alert!

So I didn't go to the store yesterday to pick up a game but guess what happened today - I went to the store and picked up a game. I bet that you will not believe what I picked up. It's... World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King for the Personal Computer. What's more, I have already committed to 6 months worth of subscription on the game! So now I am doing two things that I didn't expect to get myself into - video game renting and going back to WoW.

The logic behind the decision:

1) It could go very well with the game rental situation.

2) Time to get more active again with socializing with other people online. I really miss building a good camaraderie with other gamers and the closest I have experienced that was during my Final Fantasy XI Online and WoW years.

3) There is no way I can deny the grandeur of the third expansion coming late next year - Cataclysm. I mean, anyone who has played WoW will not be able to resist the complete transformation of Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdom, the flying mount in Azeroth, the new race/class combinations, and Deathwing... Oh my. I am still disappointed about the Goblins joining the Horde but I guess we Horde need to have our own version of the little people running about the game world causing silly mischiefs and mayhem.

What I plan to accomplish during my return to WoW:

1) Get my level 70 Priest and my level 63 Druid to level 80.

2) Create an Alliance Warlock and level him/her up to 80 - not sure if I could stomach the whole Alliance vibe though. My first ever WoW character was a human Warlock but when I joined my friends on another server, I deleted him... Silly me.

3) Spend more time having fun and less time worrying about jerks.


Blizzy... You have done it again. Congratulations.

1 comment:

he and she reviews said...

haha social online gaming is super fun... I made a lot of friends that way. Have fun. Yeah don't let jerks bring you down, just have fun. Good luck!