○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Yoshi in My Deck!

I have been using an air purifier in my Game Room for close to 2 weeks now and I am pleased with the results. Thought it doesn't completely eliminate the existence of dust in here, bear in mind that I went for a cheap unit, it does seem to slow down the overall accumulation of dust in the room. I didn't get to vacuum the space before I have the unit running, so maybe that has something to do with it. I will probably notice this air purifier's overall effectiveness eventually in the long run. So, things are looking good in my longtime struggle against dust but now, Yoshi's nasty fur has emerged as a new threat as it sets its eyes on my Steam Deck after constantly stuffing itself inside the lens hole of my mouse.

Why, Yoshi... Why?!

I was cleaning my Steam Deck when I saw three strands of her fur inside the back vents of the unit. I was able to remove one of them because it was sticking out of the vents. I tried my hardest to get the other two out by carefully poking and prodding using a small needle, but I just wasn't able to tease them enough to get them to stick out of the ventholes. I hate this. It looks like at this point, they can only be removed if I disassemble the unit or if they eventually get blown out of the top vents, which will never happen. Let this be a lesson to those who own hairy pets: you may not see them, but your pet's hair is everywhere. And I mean, everywhere. Or at least, they will show up in places you least expect. I have never seen Yoshi's fur on top of my cabinets but then all of a sudden, they just slithered into my Steam Deck? Absolutely ridiculous.

No comments: