○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, March 31, 2014

Death Wins in the End

So I was convinced that the new Team Builder mode in League of Legends would occupy most of my gaming time... Well, I couldn't be more wrong. I just couldn't get away from Diablo III: Reaper of Souls. Perhaps it was a mistake to abandon the full story mode solo play-through with my new Crusader, Promiscuity, and just level her up using the Adventure Mode because you know what? That mode is dangerously addictive. Basically, you can complete 5 bounties per act and once they are completed, you get rewarded with a random set of items via the Horadric Caches. You can also open Nephalem Rifts that will transport your character to some cross-act randomized dungeons that eventually pit you against their Rift Guardians. Along with the revised looting system, playing Adventure Mode just feels constantly rewarding and it's hard to stop once you start it up.

The Crusader is interesting but I favor the Barbarian.

Why do those nasty flying spectres inflict more damage than even the Rift Guardians?

No comments: