○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Monday, March 10, 2014

Big Screen: The Misinformation Continues...

With the X-Box One Twitch broadcasting ability being available starting tomorrow, the misinformation in regards to big screen and console gaming continues... Here is what I found on Twitch under their X-Box One streaming promotion page:

Why not use this little blurb to promote Twitch in general?

Now those who have hooked up their Personal Computer to their big screen display know that watching Twitch on the big screen is not a console exclusive experience and I myself have been watching Twitch on the Internet via my big screen from the very beginning. It's bad enough that even Valve took advantage of this whole misinformation in regards to PC and big screen gaming but it's always annoying to see this blatant abuse continuing to exist.

No comments: