○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, March 23, 2014

ARAM Champs Report 03/23/2014

Here is the list of champions that I got while playing ARAM in League of Legends ever since the previous report. You can click here for a detailed explanation in regards to the reasoning and method behind this observation. The champion portraits are arranged in consecutive order from left to right per line:


Very interesting. Ever since I started tracking my ARAM champions, I have been getting 18 unique champion rolls consecutively. I don't believe this ever happened in the past but I never did any analysis on this before so I could be mistaken.

No comments: