○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Death vs. Team Builder

Just when I thought that my gaming time will be preoccupied with the very excellent Diablo III: Reaper of Souls expansion by Blizzard that was just released late Monday evening, it looks like Riot Games grabbed me by the balls and yanked me back to League of Legends again as if they know that I have been stopped playing the game over the past couple of days. The Team Builder mode is finally live! As you can probably tell from my early impression of this groundbreaking new mode of play where you can pick and choose your champion as well as role before you even join the queue, it makes the Summoner's Rift map incredibly more attractive for me. It looks like the progress of Promiscuity the female Crusader will be slightly halted while I split my gameplay time.

The most innovative, forward thinking Multiplayer Online Battle Arena feature to date.

No comments: