○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

PlayStation 4 in the Game Room

The PlayStation 4 has made it to my Game Room today and it is now sitting next to my X-Box 360. I was amazed to find out that this thing is actually smaller than I thought it would be. It's about the size of the slim model of the PlayStation 3 but the boxy exterior is definitely an acquired taste. I don't particularly like it, even when I had it positioned vertically. I decided to placed it on the top of my entertainment center horizontally, which seems logical since there are vents on both sides of the console. Now show me what you got PS4!

The slanting effect is nice but overall, the PS4 doesn't look all that flattering.

No comments: