○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, February 5, 2011

LoL: Battle Against the Bots... Live!

Riot Games is so confident that the artificial intelligence that they are currently developing for the Co-Op versus A.I. feature in League of Legends is going to be so good that they are willing to showcase their own staff playing against these mechanical summoners live next week on Wednesday! Click here to get the details for the event. I will definitely will be there to witness it all and I will update this article with my opinion in regards to the A.I.'s performance. My only question is this... So why can't we battle against bots in Heroes of Newerth? It is apparent even right now that it is possible to program average performing bots. It is possible that S2 Games is just being lazy but with their introduction of alternate skins for HoN, it is very possible that they will have to follow suit with their own bot matches very soon because LoL's improvements will only hinder HoN's popularity if S2 Games is not willing to keep up with Riot Games.

You have copied from Riot Games before, so why stop now?

Update Note: 02/09/2011 - It was an epic match. Please click here to view my analysis of the new bots.

No comments: