○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Big Day

My significant other and I have been together for a long time and we both know that it's important to protect our commitment to one another. There have been many special days in my life involving me getting a hold of certain high priority video games and I am sure that there are going to be more of those coming in the future but they all will not be as important as June 19th - yeah, that is just four short months from now. We don't plan on taking a honeymoon getaway anytime soon however so things should be proceeding as it normally would on this website - that is I will still be so very preoccupied with video gaming.

...by a non-gamer!

No comments: