○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Back to the Wars

Back in July of 2010, I had an epiphany in regards to Guild Wars for the Personal Computer. Unfortunately, I didn't pursue that renewed interest and after playing it for several days, I abandoned the game yet again. With the sequel fast approaching, I really need to jump back into the game and explore its massive contents while they are still other people actually playing the game. It is my understanding that the server will not be shut down with the arrival of Guild Wars 2 but you never know when it comes to this kind of thing. The cool thing about GW is that grouping up with other players is purely optional because there are those computer-controlled henchmen ready to follow you around and though they are not very clever, they can be rather effective as long as you choose the proper classes to fill up your party. My one wish is to see NCSoft release a big patch if they decide to close down the server so that at least players can keep playing and enjoying the game offline.

Let's do this again!

As noted on the previous Daily Game Log, I did boot up the game again last Thursday and I am happy to report that this game is still quite populated. I have been bad when it comes to committing to one particular game unless they are just happen to so very good but I am going to do my best to reinvest a lot of time on this game again. I really think that this game is worth the time investment because of the refreshed outlook I have about the gameplay system but I just couldn't find myself playing it for one reason or another. I will toughen it up and explore the depths of what this game could offer and hopefully, I will be able to see a result of all the hard work in the near future.

Because killing ugly monsters is always fun!

No comments: