○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, January 21, 2011

Co-Op in LoL

It looks like Riot Games is really doing their very best to make League of Legends one of the most incredible games ever made. They have announced that a new co-op versus the computer controlled champions is in the works. It is possible to do human vs. A.I. at the moment but the computer is just extremely dumb and there are a limited amount of champion variety to fight against. Riot Games is looking to change that with the implementation of smart A.I. that sends champions to guard important spots on the map and even "gank" the players. The addition of this is great in case you are just looking to do some challenging practice run or you are just looking to reduce the amount of time you get to meet ragers and griefers in the game. This is giving LoL another great advantage over Heroes of Newerth - I still cannot force myself to stop playing LoL and jump back on HoN - but only time will tell if S2 Games is going to wisen up and finally create some versus A.I. mode for players to have fun with in HoN. I haven't mentioned this in a while but I hope people realize that this game is truly free to play and anyone with a gaming Personal Computer (or any gamer who appreciates the art of gaming as far as I am concerned) should not be without it.

The game keeps getting better and better.

No comments: