○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Project Nidalee A-OK!

So I started dreaming about owning the champion Nidalee in League of Legends for the Personal Computer on Tuesday. At that time, I only have around 100 Influence Points and Nidalee can be unlocked for 3150 IP. Most of the champions are priced at 3150 with the more unusual ones being made available for 6300 IP. If you are ever curious to know how long it would take for you to accumulate enough points to unlock a new champion, this should give you a general idea of that time frame. I play about 4-5 matches a day, depending of course on how long the matches are. On average, victory or defeat can be accomplished around 45 minutes. If it's shorter, then I could fit in more matches. I do win more than I lose these days - well, it all depends on the team dynamics - and it took me 4 days before I was able to get enough IP to unlock Nidalee. The next champion I plan to unlock is the 6300 IP Blitzcrank. But maybe I will spend my IP on another rune page or the actual runes as long as I don't get tired of Nidalee. Still haven't tried this 100% free to play game? Sign up for your free summoner account today!

Collecting IP to unlock champions and runes is a sure way to keep players engaged in the game.

No comments: