○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, September 19, 2010

New Games Alert: Moved by a Couple of Monkeys

Two games are inducted into my Game Library today: The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition and Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck's Revenge for the Personal Computer. These are remakes of the classic games by LucasArts that were originally released about 20 years ago and I can still remember playing them on my roommate's computer during my freshman year in college - I really miss the time I spent at the university. To be frank, I could hardly remember much of the content within these point and click adventure games so playing through them now, especially with the sparkly new graphics, should be entertaining. The games are bundled together into a nice little package via Steam at a very reasonable price, so I am glad that logged into the Steam client tonight.

The LucasArts week has been uneventful until now.

My Steam library is really expanding.

No comments: