○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Love at First Bite

So I love League of Legends on the Personal Computer and today, I am loving the game even more. Every week, the game rotates champions that everyone can use and one of them for this week is Nidalee - a champion that I never knew I would enjoy playing. I have played along her side in many battles but she is one of those champions that look rather weird and has weirder abilities. Basically, she is both a range and a melee fighter who has the ability to switch between human and cougar forms. Even when a character that I do not own is being offered for free for the week, if I was not interested in them, I wouldn't even try them but tonight was an exception. I used the Influence Points I have accumulated over the past week to buy the game's latest champion, a mute instrumentalist named Sona. It is hard to actually get to play her because she is new - that means that everyone would pick her as quickly as possible during the champion selection screen. So when Sona was snatched away from me, I realized that Nidalee was available on my screen so I picked her. Wow, she is the most fun champion I have played thus far and that human/cougar thing is just so wild. I am going to work hard playing the game this week to get enough Influence Points  to permanently unlock her before the current rotation ends.

I am sure that the "cougar" thing is seriously intentional...

No comments: