○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Radiant Silvergun on X-Box 360!

WARNING
NO REFUGE

ENCOUNTERED AN ASSAILANT.
RADIANT SILVERGUN ON X-BOX 360      
BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS...

1: 360 CONSOLE STAY ALIVE
2: GOLD MEMBERSHIP MUST FOR RANK
3: SEGASATURN JUST MEMORY

This news is a good and a bad one for me. Let's start with the positive: Treasure's Radiant Silvergun ranks at number 2 on my top 10 favorite games of all time and it is the best shoot-'em-up game there is on the market to date. Now that the game has been announced at the Tokyo Game Show for a 2011 X-Box Live Arcade release with improved graphics, I know that I must get the game again! It even includes co-op over X-Box Live but that is not recommended due to lag however... It is still impossible to play co-op Ikaruga on X-Box Live.

The original looks awesome but this remake looks much better!
Loving the widescreen side panels that clean up the top portion of the game.

The bad news? Well, redundancy and that my SegaSaturn copy will become outdated and obsolete. I am proud to be an owner of the original release and that can never be taken away from me. Too bad this copy will lose its $250+ market value though! Not that I would ever sell the game. I am more excited about this than the two new "motion controllers" from Sony and Microsoft. I surely hope that this game will also be released on the PlayStation Network but since Ikaruga is still absent, that would probably be a no. Those who have never played this game before and is a fan of the genre should get very excited to finally have the chance to experience the game without shelling out a lot of money for it.

No comments: