○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Saturday, September 4, 2010

666... 6

Last year, I wasn't aware of Direct2Drive's anniversary sale until its last week but I have certainly learned my lesson since then. The direct download company for Personal Computer games is currently celebrating their 6th anniversary and for the next four weeks, they will be selling selected games for only $6. Depending on the games of course, that could mean tremendous amount of savings so everyone should check out what they are offering both on a weekly as well as daily basis. They don't have anything that I want thus far... I do hope that they are not going to follow the pattern of pricing the games in conjunction of the year that they have been in business. I don't think $20 game deals for their 20th anniversary would work but who knows, maybe in the year 2024, that amount of money may equate to nothing. But at least by then we would have world peace and people won't be fighting over religions and political ideologies right?

Still don't have Titan Quest? Today is a good day to get the game!

No comments: