○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, November 22, 2013

Loner, Get Ready to Breakdown and Cry Again

Last night, I posted a review for State of Decay, a game where I barely survived the utter mercilessness of something called a zombie apocalypse. Well, the downloadable content for the game called State of Decay: Breakdown is coming out next week on November 29th - on Black Friday, so appropriate - and you can read all about it from Undead Labs' website. Once again, I will put myself in that quite uncomfortable and very compromising situation where I will be endlessly harassed by those freaking zeds. Will this DLC make the game a lot more fun or will it act as a vehicle to keep feeding the forever hungry zombies? The answer shall be revealed soon, so stay tuned!

 To decay or to breakdown? Either way, the zombies will be fed.

No comments: