○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Friday, November 29, 2013

League of Legends: Let's Mystery Skin!

Right now up through December 2nd next week, League of Legends players can buy mystery skins for themselves! Now why would anyone want to use 490 Riot Points to get a random skin worth 520 Riot Points or more when the Full Machine Viktor skin is currently on sale? Well, let's just say that the potential of unlocking a legendary skin is there for are you the gambling type? Well, I decided to try my luck today with the mystery skin and guess what I got?

Masquerade Evelyn, a retired skin that got resurrected for this mystery gifting period.

I really wish it was Tango Evelynn, but at least I got an alternate skin for Evelynn now so it's not a total lost. Then, I had to sit down and think hard to myself: "Should I unlock that super awesome Full Metal Viktor or try this mystery skin thing again?" I didn't plan on spending too much money on LoL since there are some seriously crazy gaming deals out there right now so I could only afford one or the other. "Screw it, let's do this!" I said and I did the mystery skin again:

Bandito Fiddlesticks? Arrrgh!

Yeah, today is just not my lucky day apparently. Just like that Evelynn skin, the positive spin here is that I don't have an alternate Fiddlesticks skin so it's nice to have one now. How did your mystery skin adventure go? Hope it fared a lot better than mine. If you haven't done it yet but plan to, the best of luck to you!

No comments: