○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, November 10, 2013

1 Up?

In early 2012, my life was forever changed when Yoshi came into my world. My daily living at home had always been between me, the spouse, and my video games but with our sweet little girl around, it brought about a sense of joy and companionship that were missing from our lives before. I have to admit that at one point, I was apprehensive about about the notion of sharing my solitary existence with yet another living being but now, I cannot imagine a life without Yoshi. Well, the spouse has been thinking about a further expansion to our family life and you know what, I am in agreement with the idea. We shall see how this develops.

Yoshi loves to hang out with me in my Game Room.

No comments: