○ Video Games ○ Humanity ○ Individuality ○ True Freedom ○ Be Free ○
Every single time you visit this site, you directly support my efforts and spread my message - Thank you!

Explore My Game Room

Sunday, June 26, 2011

What's on the Wallpaper?

From the deepest reaches of space to the darkest recesses of the mind, the new desktop wallpaper on my Personal Computer has now been occupied by Alice's sudden arrival in Wonderland from Alice: Madness Returns since Friday. I have been playing this game over the past several days and it has been a magical - albeit disturbing - experience. I just love how beautiful Wonderland looks - thus the screenshot - and how that beauty hides so many hideous things to come. American McGee needs to make more games, that's for sure. Time to add some fun yet psychotic statistics! The previous wallpaper was able to stay on my desktop for 23 days! Let's see how long this one will last.

Alice has such vivid imagination.

No comments: